Naiad Plastics Ltd are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their roof. The array size will need to match our current annual electric consumption of 141,000kWh and account for the installation of 2 x 22kW EV charging points.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by Nov/Dec 2022.
Naiad Plastics is a trade Plastic Injection moulding company with 13 moulding machines ranging from 7T up to 250T. Location: Naiad Plastics Ltd, Unit 16, Thorgate Rd, Littlehampton, BN17 7LU
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
• Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
• Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and installation (workmanship)
• Include cost of scaffolding and structural survey
• Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
• If possible include the installation of 2 x 22kW EV charging points
• It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership.
• Expected lead time for the installation
• The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs.
Proposal return deadline: 21st September 2022
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Naiad Plastics Ltd against the following criteria:
• Are the items listed above included in the quote?
• Quality of the products- length of warranties on materials and workmanship
• Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
• Installers location
• Lead times
Naiad Plastics Ltd will notify bidders of our procurement decision in Sep/Oct 2022.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to Sloane Butcher by 21st September 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org